Recently, I finished volleyball. FOREVER. Seriously. I feel really relieved. I have about 90% less stress and I love it. Hooray! To celebrate, I chopped my hair! Almost 10 inches.
Also, for Thanksgiving, I went and spent some time in Seattle/Portland with Joe. It was FABULOUS! I want to go back already. We went to fancy dinners and watched It's A Wonderful Life (he had never seen it!) but now he likes it a lot- I think he was close to tears.

We headed down to Portland for Thanksgiving to eat with his sister, Rachel and her husband, Jeramie. It was awesome. While we were there we went to SUSHI and it was BOMB.
And... we have always had this thing where we call ourselves JoPa and right by Rachel's apt there was a restaurant called JOPA! We probably looked really weird but we did take pictures by the sign! Next time we are eating there!

But now it's all business for me. I have finals in two weeks, and 5 papers due before finals. I can't wait to be done!
3 comments:
I love your new hair do!!! I really do! You look so cute. Good luck with finals!
oh i love love love love your hair!
and joey is so cute.
Hello little girl! Your hair is so cute and so are you! I am glad volleyball is over and your less stressed--what's next, the Olympics? It looks like life is good. I sure hope I see all my favorite Dillinghams over the holidays!
Post a Comment